06/12/08

Britney Spears Demo, Unreleased and More!

1999



Autumn Goodbye - B-side Baby One More Time
I'm so curious - B-side Sometimes
I'll never stop loving you - B-side Crazy [The Stop Remix]
*
Luv The Hurt Away - Featuring Full Force
2000



Deep in my Heart - B-side Oops I did it again
Walk on By - B-side Stronger
*
My Only Wish (This Year)

2001



Intimidated - B-side I'm a slave 4 u
I run away - B-side I'm not a girl not yet a woman
Boys [The Co-Ed Remix] - Featuring Pharrel Williams
Overprotected (The Darkchild Remix)
Before the Goodbye
*
She'll never be me - Demo
Right Now (Taste the Victory) - Pepsi Bonus Track
When I found you (Demo)
Tell me (Am I a sinner) (Demo)
When I say So (Demo)
Mad Love (Demo)
2003




I've Just Begun (Having My Fun) - In the Zone Special Edition
Girls & Boys - In the Zone Special Edition
*
Get it (Demo)
Guilty (Demo)
2005



Chaotic - Demo Version
Mona Lisa - Kiss FM Version
Mona Lisa
Over to You

2006



Crazy - Kevin Federline Ft. Britney Spears
What's Going On - All star

2007


Everybody - B-side Break the ice and Japanese Bonus Track
Get Back - Japanese Bonus Track
Outta this word - Japanese Bonus Track
*
Rebellion (Demo)
Just Yesterday (Demo)
The Sin City Rep (Demo)
*
Everybody (Demo)
Your... (Demo of Eaven of Hearth)
*
Baby Boy (Demo)
Tell Me What You Sippin' On (Demo)
Sugar Fall (Demo)
A song about you (Demo)
Love is a State of Grace (Demo)
Kiss you all over (Demo)
Let Go (Demo)
Pull Out (Demo)

2008


Dramatic feat. Heidi Montag
Dramatic (solo Britney)
All that she wants
Telephon

Nessun commento: